WDW Trivia

PuertoRekinSam

Mountian

Well, Mr. Moose likes details, maybe he wants "Chick-a-pin" hill instead of Splash Mountian.
:cool:

We do it so children can learn without even realizing it.
For grown-ups, who are just children all grown up.
For Walt.
For each other.
We do it because we believe in the family
Because our parks are among the few things in this world that people of all races, ages, creeds, convictions, languages, and physical capabilities can all enjoy together.
We do it, most of all, for them:
Like the widow from Ohio who is working very hard and doing without the things she needs for herself, so she can take her two children to Walt Disney World.
Like the Vietnam veteran who sheds a silent tear of pride and remembrance in the American Adventure
Like the college student who, while visiting Wonders of Life at Epcot, experiences something that suddenly sparks an interest in the field of medicine.

we do it for the smile.

PuertoRekinSam

While we wait.

While we wait for Mr. Moose to check your answer, why don't we add some of our own trivia:

Wha is the name of the background music in Innoventions? And Who Composed it? (not the fountian music)

PuertoRekinSam

Ok this one might be a little hard. So I will give the answer and ask a new one.

David Arkenstone - Papillion (On The Wings Of The Butterfly)

Ok.
Question: Where in WDW can the largest Hidden Mickey be found?

PuertoRekinSam

You are correct. Wow that was fast. Ok Um new question..... (I wish I had those cards they were talking about)

Question: How many segments (cars and spacers) are on the omnimover in Spaceship Earth?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom