WDW Trivia

Maria

Originally posted by mightyduck

We missed school up here for the non-event!

Really? It was Mexico´s independence day! We did the representation only one day, on Sept.16th, and on the 15th, we were "trapped" in the Common´s (housing for internationals), so many of the guys played football under the little rain... it was a "fun-boring" day off! ;)

NowInc

Funny....i was in college when floyd hit...living like 3 blocks from the beach...my colelge was even CLOSER to water...and yet...I had to go to school!!!! Damn art school.....

CrisKennedy

Originally posted by NowInc
Funny....i was in college when floyd hit...living like 3 blocks from the beach...my colelge was even CLOSER to water...and yet...I had to go to school!!!! Damn art school.....

Where did you go to college? I was on leave of absence from college during Floyd.

NowInc

Originally posted by CrisKennedy

Where did you go to college? I was on leave of absence from college during Floyd.

The Art Institute of Ft.Lauderdale (the hurricane was projected to hit us DEAD ON....nothing happened)

PuertoRekinSam

Sorry I've been gone for a little while, getting ready for finals and all.

Let's see.... Trivia right?

where in the world would a guest be able to buy beaver tail?

(I'm looking for a complete shop name)

cm1988

Originally posted by disney2b
...where one of the 3 100,000 point tagets are? (in Buzz Lightyear)

Waaayy back on the volcano. You can hit that one from many angles... actually from two 'rooms'. Zero in on it and you are in for beaucoup points.

cm1988

Meanwhile, back in Duckburg

Concerning the lineage of D. Duck...

What is Donald's middle name?

What is his sister's (Huey, Dewey, and Louie's ma) name?

OK, OK, I'm on the wrong thread. Here's WDW trivia...

(from Toontown Fair) Who is Mayor of Duckburg?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom