WDW Traditions

maggiegrace1

First and last park every visit....MK

Corn dog nuggets at Casey's, a must.

Ride TTA a million (okay, a few) times, just to catch my breath and relax.

Steer away from anyone with a turkey leg :hurl:, always.

Sit in Italy at Epcot.

Eat in France, eat again in Germany. :slurp:

Eat a churro during Illuminations or.....pecans (which I couldn't find in October! :()

If we are staying in FW, drive around in our cart each and every waking minute we are not sleeping or in the parks. So much fun!
LOVE that..Whenever we stay there that is what we do..at Christmas time is the BEST!
Visit each and every shop in the parks, DTD and as many resorts as we can get to. As has been said before by maggiegrace, the "things" in each shop are the same, but I have to look at everything I can, it just makes me happy.

Buy Mickey cheddar crackers, eat them while watching the fireworks from the beach at the Poly or FW.

Convince myself that I will be back soon when I leave the park the last day of our visit. I start talking about a return trip by the time I am walking down Main Street to leave. If I don't convince myself by the time I leave the park I get sad :cry:, real sad :cry::cry:.
It makes me Happy too..:)

TakeMeThere81

We always get a picture in front of the MK train station first...even though we can't wait to get in! We also always take a good picture in front of the castle. Its cool to look back and see how my kids have grown and my DH and I have changed.

I always pick up a new key chain and magnet, and recently started a tradition of buying a new Christmas ornament too.

jeffk410

Original Poster
ahh

wow some good responses
ive never had a caseys hot dog after 20 trips to the world. I will try them in feb.
I also forgot we 2 always have to get mickey premium bars!!!

jeffk410

Original Poster
interesting

• We always eat breakfast at Caribbean Beach, even though we don't stay there anymore (DVC members now). Started when my sister and I were little. We eat then feed our leftovers to the birds by the little beach. :lookaroun
  • Eat dinner at Boma's. Love this tradition!
  • Take picture next to the horses on Main St. in MK.
  • Either lunch or dinner at Le Cellier. Yummy!

Is the breakfast at CB better? or just a tradition you want to keep alive
yah i need to try Le Cellier

jmenjes

My first full day at the World is spent at MK, and my first ride on a visit it Splash Mountain.

My last full day is also at MK, and the last ride I go on is the TTA.

Needless to say, stepping off the TTA after my final ride is a very depressing feeling...

Edisto Pluto

I've enjoyed reading other traditions for folks. Ours would be.........usually after a late check in we take a walk around the boardwalk and them indulge at Beaches and Cream. Our first park is always Epcot as it is next door and our favorite.

arielmomma

We have a character meal every trip. It just wouldn't be a trip to WDW without getting up close and personal with the characters!

DTM93

Even though we have only been once there are a few which we will do every time and also did at DLP.

• Go to Magic Kingdom on the first full day.
  • Go to Magic Kingdom on the last day.
  • Have a Character Meal.

hwdelien

I never really realized this was a tradition, but every time we go to WDW the first park we visit is always MK and the first time going to the park, we always take the ferry.

Jenna

-Group photo must be taken infront of Castle, Tree, Ball and Hat!
-Must have one Mickey premium bar
-First park of the holiday is SSE, Epcot therefore is always the first park
-Last day is always spent at MK
-In MGM we always get lunch beside r'n'r.
I'm sure there are more but my lil mind has gone blank:brick:

JiminyandTink

I never really realized this was a tradition, but every time we go to WDW the first park we visit is always MK and the first time going to the park, we always take the ferry.

I also always visit MK every time we go to WDW and when we get there, for some strange reason, we always get drawn straight to the castle as if we have never seen it before :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom