WDW to Raise All Buffet Prices By Almost 50%?

wannabeBelle

Marie, That was not a 'glitch' if you have used a content management system of any sort you would understand that, You need to check changes into the system and then someone with the right credentials needs to push your changes to production in a corporate environment these are NOT the same people. So while it was an error it both the pricing and credit allocations were based on REAL data in Disney's Content Management System.

Now they could have been 'pushed' as a trial balloon to see how people would react i.e. 'Accidentally on Purpose', But this is not some 'random' error this was a deliberate action on Disney's part.
I used the terminology that was used to describe it to me. I know that the information has to come from somewhere and that the "computer" doesn't randomly just pick up items out of the blue. I am not pointing fingers, or trying to explain where it came from, just trying to provide a logic for the idea that buffet pricing might increase to the degree originally thought. Marie

asianway

Marie, That was not a 'glitch' if you have used a content management system of any sort you would understand that, You need to check changes into the system and then someone with the right credentials needs to push your changes to production in a corporate environment these are NOT the same people. So while it was an error it both the pricing and credit allocations were based on REAL data in Disney's Content Management System.

Now they could have been 'pushed' as a trial balloon to see how people would react i.e. 'Accidentally on Purpose', But this is not some 'random' error this was a deliberate action on Disney's part.
Exactly - this was being tested on a development server - something is afoot

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I used the terminology that was used to describe it to me. I know that the information has to come from somewhere and that the "computer" doesn't randomly just pick up items out of the blue. I am not pointing fingers, or trying to explain where it came from, just trying to provide a logic for the idea that buffet pricing might increase to the degree originally thought. Marie

Personally I think it was an experiment to see if they could get away with increasing character meals to 2 credits or 59.99. We shall see what happens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom