WDW - The Enchanted Tiki Room Idea for WDWMagic!

puntagordabob

Original Poster
I was thinking and yes I know when I think that people tend to wanna run away from me.... I was thinking that we as a WDWMAGIC community should try to have a Meet-Up after the Tiki Room returns to its former glory to Celebrate and get to meet one another.....

Maybe one of the Admins could "run with this".....I think it could be a lot of fun!!! Was also thinking we could try to do something similar to celebrate the 40th too?!?!!

Jakester

You never know. Ill try and go within a couple days after the tiki-room reopens. It might be later though ive heard.

And count me being present (From open to close) on 10/1/11

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Personally, I can't wait to hear that the management has actually left the building....need official confirmation....:animwink::sohappy:

The Duck

I usually visit the last week in January (locked into a timeshare for the past 30 years) but I'll definitely be there in spirit. Here's a fiendish idea for the new/old show. :drevil: When Michael says, "The gods have been angered by all the celebrating", this can be the cue for Iago to rise from the center platform (in place of the tiki goddess) so he can be burned at the stake as a sacrifice to appease the tiki gods. Just kidding. :D I'll be more than happy with the return of the fountain.

forevermickey

I could have sworn that my Celebrations Magazine mentioned the Tiki renovations ...bringing it back to it's almost original state.. but now I can't fine it... I am going to continue to look and will report back... maybe another Celebration Mag. subscriber could help me out with this :)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
THANKS!!!

Well darn...I have both a D23 subscription and Celebrations and Tink is off to comb each recent issue for confirmation....I guess I just have not seen concrete Iago and Zazu will not in any way be incorporated ANYWHERE inside or out....near the original ride comments has my hope up....I have been so thrilled at the thought...my children have been rolling their eyes whenever I start singing like the birdies sing....:lol::animwink:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I usually visit the last week in January (locked into a timeshare for the past 30 years) but I'll definitely be there in spirit. Here's a fiendish idea for the new/old show. :drevil: When Michael says, "The gods have been angered by all the celebrating", this can be the cue for Iago to rise from the center platform (in place of the tiki goddess) so he can be burned at the stake as a sacrifice to appease the tiki gods. Just kidding. :D I'll be more than happy with the return of the fountain.

My children had similar ideas....LOL....I tried to suggest that perhaps another bird shaped tombstone or two will be erected at the pet cemetery at HM....:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom