WDW RUMORS-a mini blue sky alert

WeLComeHomE OKW

Original Poster
hmmm...screamscape discussing the exact same things blueskydisney discussed and the things that I highlighted from the blog???

Someone either has the same sources, or reads these forums and then tries to go get confirmation on the rumors.

either way, SOUNDS REALLY EXCITING!!!!

Enigma

Account Suspended
you guys do realize that pic Lee posted is a test vechile for the attraction that would become Toy Story Midway Mania right?

cooleo

you guys do realize that pic Lee posted is a test vechile for the attraction that would become Toy Story Midway Mania right?

Good point! At least it's the best I've heard & looking at the picture I can surely see where that's possible.

WeLComeHomE OKW

Original Poster
The big giveaways are the gun stationed at the front and the rear projecter that is nestled behind the left seat.

Really? I guess I was hoping that was some concept art for Star Tours 2. Where we controlled the cockpit and had to shoot down some tie fighters...

a man can dream, i guess.

manutdfan1

I'm really excited about beastly kingdom and star tours 2. I think that these rumors have been talked about by so many different people that there has to be some truth in it. As for Nightly Kingdom or w/e the freak it is, I hate the idea. I really don't want a 5th park in florida. Yeah, yeah I know, it really wouldn't be like a 5th park, but it would cost a butt load of money that could be spent plussing the 4 parks we already have(not to mention waterparks). I think Disney needs to really start thinking about this. I can't imagine the park being too successful. I think using the 400-600 dollars that it would cost to build NK, to build a e-ticket in every park would be a much more money-making thing to do. What do I know, though?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom