WDW restuarants

Butter Griddled Pound Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern -- served with warm pecan caramel sauce and vanilla bean ice cream... i woke up this morning craving it. Yes, I'd have dessert for breakfast.

I'm wondering what happened to Liberty Tree's lunch entree, Salmon on pumpkin bread. I don't see it on the updated menu and that was actually one of my favorites this past trip. I had that AND the butter griddled dessert. Bread and cake overload! :slurp:

Hotdogs

We always like to stop at the Nine Dragons or the counter service in China. 50's Prime Time is always a good experience. Counter service has to be Peco Bills, Pinocchio's Haus and ABC.

CBug88

The food in Disney is half of the experience and adventure to me! Some of my favs are:

MAGIC KINGDOM:
Liberty Tree Tavern
Tony's
Pecos Bill
Casey's Hotdogs
Plaza

ECPOT:
Le Cellier
San Angel Inn
Coral Reef Cafe
Les Chefs De France

DHS:
50's Prime Time Cafe
Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater
Mama Melrose

AK:
Rainforest Cafe

AKL:
Jiko

DOWNTOWN DISNEY/WESTSIDE:
Raganland Road
Planet Hollywood
Captain Jack's
Bongos
Ghiradelli :slurp:

bogey33

I dont remember exactly where we got them but those cheese fries w/ bacon, lettuce, & tomatoes with ranch dressing. All I know they were in the MK somewhere. Those things are freaking awesome!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I dont remember exactly where we got them but those cheese fries w/ bacon, lettuce, & tomatoes with ranch dressing. All I know they were in the MK somewhere. Those things are freaking awesome!!!
Those would be the Figaro fries from Pinocchio Village Hause next to IASW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom