WDW Resorts Reopening Thread

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
For us poor people, any guesses on when the rest of the value resorts will reopen? :)
I have heard they are getting ready to announce one more for late July in the next week. I can't remember which of the 2 it was. Right now the issue is staffing.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I just want housekeeping to come back to what it was pre-COVID. I suppose that gets mentioned every couple pages, but it's frustrating to see them setting dates for opening new resorts when they don't even have the currently-open ones operating at 100%.
There are 1000s of CMs being trained right now and there will be a huge surge a few weeks after 14 June when the CP starts back up.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Do you look like a princess?

1625190300592.png

jmp85

Anyone know what time bookings are expected to open tomorrow morning? We're booked for Coronado for late October, but hope to get Riverside booked instead. I'm sure they'll be booked up quickly given that nothing is really available during that period.

sullyinMT

I mean, we wouldn’t get the evening deluxe access, but I’m SO happy they announced the reopening of the PO complex. FQ is our family favorite, though we won’t be back to WDW until probably 2023.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom