WDW Pictures from the 80's

Minnie1976

Original Poster

scan0026.jpg

NYwdwfan

Wow - I could get lost in these photos. It's like watching my childhood through someone elses camera lens. Very cool - thanks for sharing!!

Minnie1976

Original Poster
DSCN1876.jpg

I came across these papers I saved from breakfast on the Empress Lily Riverboat back in Sept. 1981. It was a very nice sitdown breakfast and the characters came around to each of the tables. It was the first character breakfast we ever went to. I don't remember if there were other ones going on at Disney at that time.

DSCN1873.jpg

In 1984 the boys were given these papers when attending Minnie's Menehune
Breakfast. If I remember correctly, it was held in the Poly. My husband I disagree on the exact location in the Poly, but I thought you entered where the sushi bar is today and there was a room in the back. It may have been a buffet.

The Empress Lilly

DSCN1876.jpg

I came across these papers I saved from breakfast on the Empress Lily Riverboat back in Sept. 1981. It was a very nice sitdown breakfast and the characters came around to each of the tables. It was the first character breakfast we ever went to. I don't remember if there were other ones going on at Disney at that time.
Thanks for that! :sohappy:

I especially love 'Mickey, captain, Empress Lilly'.
Would you believe I never knew until now that Mickey was the captain of my beloved riverboat? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom