WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerfanatic

I've checked this thread daily since the first since the very beginning, and I finally got off my duff, and dug out our old pictures from '92 & '98. (We had a house fire in '01 - luckily I was able to salvage most of our photos, but they are all packed away in the shed - you wouldn't believe the size of the some of the spiders I had to wrestle with to get to the picture boxes!) DD assures me that even I can learn to post photos, so hopefully by the end of the weekend, I'll be able to share some of my most precious memories with all the wonderful folks on this board.:kiss:

Flower'sChild

kissing :)

We are kissing :p :wave:

SomePhotosfromJune2007trippickedonJ.jpg

Trishnh

Yummy is more like it... and look at that succulent sausage trying to hide in the upper right corner :slurp: :slurp:

LOL..I was thinking the same thing!! I hardly ever eat breakfast at home but I love going out for a big, ymmy breakfast while at Disney!! Mickey waffles are the best:slurp:

TheDisneyMagic

I want to go on a Disney cruise soooooooooo bad! I just watched a special on the whole boat and everything the other night and it looked really awesome.

Ahh we went on the Cruise line December 26th last year and it was an experience out of this world! Every aspect from the theming to the incredible service given by the cast members to the fantastic performances in the Walt Disney Theatre. I would 100% reccomend this to anyone. :)

wdwmomof3

I've checked this thread daily since the first since the very beginning, and I finally got off my duff, and dug out our old pictures from '92 & '98. (We had a house fire in '01 - luckily I was able to salvage most of our photos, but they are all packed away in the shed - you wouldn't believe the size of the some of the spiders I had to wrestle with to get to the picture boxes!) DD assures me that even I can learn to post photos, so hopefully by the end of the weekend, I'll be able to share some of my most precious memories with all the wonderful folks on this board.:kiss:

Well, I guess we are in the same boat, kind of. I have been looking at pictures on here and they have inspired me to take better pictures.:) I have a great camera & I just went today and bought Photoshop but I thought it would be easy. It looks like this may take me a while. It just does so many things and I don't know where to start. I am sure that my daughter can figure it out sooner or later. I want to post some of my pictures on here so maybe one of these days I'll get it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom