WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven

yeah i made it lighter to make the lights look better.

My photo in that area turned out that bright without photoshopping it. The size of the castle in your photo looks like it's been enlarged though.
100_0494.jpg

haveyoumetmark

How was is photoshopped?

Dimensions look correct (compared to other pics).

If you mean lighting, with the blur it appears that the exposure was correct.

It was already explained earlier, but the castle was definitely enlarged, the partners statue went on hiatus, and it was made lighter. :wave:

Gorjus

When we went in February my Stepmom tried so hard to get that picture and never could. It's beautiful.

The castle show is very rarely performed in the evening; usually only during Pirates and Princess parties. So that is a tough shot to get. It is beautiful.

Was the photo of the show taken at a P&P party or was it one of the last shows of the evening on a regular day when it gets dark early?

MaXXimus

I think this picture needs to be taken down, cause after seeing this Im gonna spend more time looking under my bed and under the covers which will take away from my vacation enjoyment :ROFLOL: But seriously... I would have screamed like a 4 yr old girl if I came across that thing. It look scary enough on its own, but then having the hand there to compare its size... oh my :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom