WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagineersrock

I liked it better with just the natural light though, I think it is to blown out now... but just MHO... I love the shot either way. :)
You're totally right... That was way too yellow, glad you like it though... Here let me post some showing the original color for you.

Sorry- (Last time I post these, I swear!) :lol:

Here is the original with no changes (No cropping, no editing, no color, etc.) whatsoever:
disneymisc3-1100normal.jpg

And then all I did here was edit it to remove all the people that were in the way, but again kept the crop, color, and everything else from the original... Again, you're right I like it much better this way:
disneymisc3-1100edited.jpg

And finally some slightly-enhanced color/brightness for those who prefer the look of it:
disneymisc3-1100color.jpg

this is the best thread ever....hm pic taken in oct 2005.
the pic of the dogs is in response to an earlier post with their dog pluto. these are my pugs. Yzma is on the left and Lilo is on the right.:sohappy:

Attachments

• disney.jpg
    disney.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 2005_0307Image0033.JPG
    2005_0307Image0033.JPG
    466.9 KB · Views: 59

WhyteAL

george.jpg

Ok this is before evolving to a digital camera so please bear with the scans but I found some more oldies.....
weekends.jpg

Star Wars Weekends can't remember what year...

WhyteAL

This was kinda intresting...It was closing and AK and walking out of Asia there was a Rat tring to get some food and a snake (don't know what type) tring to get the same exact food and they got into a fight. Eventully the rat escaped. Who says AK has no real live animal action? LOL it was pretty funny and the CM was tring to get us to move on like if we were really gonna leave.

ratsnake.jpg

Thinkin about it...It was a Rat and Snake fighting in Asia kinda like a Kung FU flick. How cool is that....You are no match for my Snake Style filthy Rat!

This pic I can't remember if it was at TLS or Sea World which I think was the latter but it looked kinda cool...Anybody need a nurse?

nurse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom