WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Big Ben

[ChuckElias] Bring on the Castaway Cay photos!!

I'm starting to run out of them! :shrug:
DSCF6850.jpg

dixiegirl

DSCF6850.jpg

:cry::cry:I wish I could have seen that view!!!!!(guess I should get over it now huh?) It's been almost a year.....a year ago I was on a buying frenzy for our cruise!!!!!!:cry:

Great pic!!

dixiegirl

I've been going through scanning some slides from WDW trips in the early 80s and I came across this one that I have no memory of. So, I thought it would make a good 1st post in the hopes that someone can help me identify it. It was taken 12/1982 and it was in a slide reel of EPCOT shots, so I'm assuming that's where it was taken.

BTW, I love this site -- I've been planning my WDW trip since I found out I was having a daughter...she's almost 2 now and I'm ready to go!

hg_puppetshow.jpg

Hay welcome !!!! It can be quite nutty here, but glad you found us!!
Keep the great vintage pics coming, that first one is great!!

dixiegirl

DSCF6850.jpg

I can see my stateroom from here!!!! We were right on top of the WONDER part!!! Oh quick question that I've been forgetting to ask..Did Anyone else get special treats left for them every nite??? Not sure if this is the norm on the Disney Cruise's? Every nite when we'd go back to our room we'd find a treat..One nite it was a plate of cookies, another, chocolate covered strawberries , another ,cheese and fruit platter...we checked our stateroom sheet at the end of the week , no charges for it so was just curious if this is norm!..It was great though!

cooleo

Tater48 - Great Stars & Motorcars shot. And THANKS for the props on my latest Fireworks shot.

Stunning!
Isn't KeeKee just the BEST when it comes to pics of various species of birds.

blackthidot - I like this shot. Very fun.

DocAudio - Another Great one of Festival of the Lion King.

1DisneyDad - Great shot of Dad & Son.

OddDuck - Very Nice pic of Cinderella Castle.

Here is my latest offering:

Clicking the photo will bring you to the flickr page where you can see the Original size. :cool:

Saoirse1916

Hay welcome !!!! It can be quite nutty here, but glad you found us!!
Keep the great vintage pics coming, that first one is great!!
Thanks! I've scanned about 100 of them so far, including some from the front of the monorail passing by a strip of land where the Grand Floridian is to be built. Kinda fun!

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Awesome shot of the fireworks, Tater. I love that burst, and the little girl with the ears makes a neat touch!

Bordering on "Magical Manipulation," but eh...

Clicking the image takes you to its Flickr page!

Tater48

Awesome shot of the fireworks, Tater. I love that burst, and the little girl with the ears makes a neat touch!

Bordering on "Magical Manipulation," but eh...

Clicking the image takes you to its Flickr page!

WDWFigment, thanks for the props on my fireworks shot........This pic is just too cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom