WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Uponastar

I took this Friday morning. Now I'm back home waiting for the snow to start. :cry:

DSC04587.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Thank you so much. I'm still trying to get used to the new camera and just now starting to get results I'm happy with.

Yeah Im gonna get a small tri pod for my next trip to mess around with for night pics. Ill prob set it in a locker, and go grab it before wishes or something so I can get some good night shots. Im also gonna hang around once the parks close for pics too. Ive never done that. Ive always went to the bus lines and stood there for 45 minutes for a bus. I could be using that time more effectivley.

Azerin

^^^Beautiful Picture!!!

Thank you :D

That stained glass is incredible; nice pic.

Thank you also :D

Azerin that stained glass is beautiful!! And that picture of the dragon is the best picture of the dragon that I've seen!

Thank you! I like how the dragon came out :D I have a few more pictures of her that should show up at some point :)

Azerin, I hope you post some more pictures from your Paris trip soon. The ones of the Castle are absolutely gorgeous (so are the daytime parade pictures, but I'm not much of a daytime parade person)!

Thank you! I will definitely be posting a lot more pictures... although for the next weekish most of them will be character pictures (parades, shows, meet and greets, etc)... trying something a little different this trip so it will mostly be character shots to start... but... I can't wait to get to my other pictures :D and great Spectro shot! :D

I love that Pluto picture Don!

I agree it is a great picture! How do you like the 50D Don? I was thinking about getting one then started reading bad things about it in high ISO... now trying to figure out what I want to get... have you done much low light photography with it?

Here is my picture for today... it is from the Mickey's Winter Wonderland show... unlike WDW where all the Holiday shows are specifically for Christmas DLP's "Christmas Show" is actually just themed for Winter so it stays around through Feb... so I luckily got to see it :D It was a very cute show and includes Mickey and Minnie Ice Skating and a Character Ice Hockey game!

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where I have a bunch of other pics from the show :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom