WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

1DisneyDad

100_5080.jpg

ms7479a

WDWFigment, your shot from the American Adventure is amazing. Your pictures have made me realize that it is time for me to get a new digital camera. I have always wondered why my pictures are not as clear, vivid, or sharp as yours and many others who post here, then I realized that my camera is four years old and only four mega-pixels.:brick:

krankenstein

Yes, those most certainly did have wires on them before, because I remember people would pluck at them to see if they made sound (which they didn't). Probably why they aren't there anymore. :shrug:

I talked to the CM at the merge about them when I was done in July or October (can't remember which). She said they were removed b/c guest kept pulling on them until some of them actually came off. Instead of taking the risk of someone getting hit in the head, they elected not to put them back up. It sounds plausible to me, but take it with salt. :wave:

ChuckElias

Where is this stove? It looks familiar, but I can't place it.

VT Gal said:
I love the Barber Shop Quartet!!!!
Ah, the Dapper Dans. Possibly my dad's favorite performing group in all of Disneydom. I posted this one already, but since you love them too, here's a picture of the Disneyland version singing while riding the trolley. My dad is in the back seat, singing along.

124825002112_0_ALB.jpg

jiminy.cricket

Disneyboy, that is a gorgeous shot of Ariel! Zack, I knew the ceiling of the Hollywood Tower Hotel was elaborate, but I never realized it resembled some kind of Hebrew/Middle Eastern temple...does anyone know anything about the interior architecture of the building?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom