WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

earldw28

DowntownDisney012.jpg

Lots of great shots lately everyone!!

happymom52003

I have to say I LOVE my new camera (Nikon D60). I got it right before my trip so I did not even have a chance to learn how to use it.....I kept it on auto the entire time and still got great shots. Even my night shots are nice even though it was on auto and I did not have a tripod. The difference between this trips pics and previous trips with my point and shoot is amazing. I can't wait to learn more about the camera now that I am home.

DSC_0733.jpg

KeeKee

I have to say I LOVE my new camera (Nikon D60). I got it right before my trip so I did not even have a chance to learn how to use it.....I kept it on auto the entire time and still got great shots. Even my night shots are nice even though it was on auto and I did not have a tripod. The difference between this trips pics and previous trips with my point and shoot is amazing. I can't wait to learn more about the camera now that I am home.

DSC_0733.jpg

Don't be afraid to use your camera on Auto. Some of the greatest photographers in history have used the simplest cameras.

Your castle shot is really nice!

KeeKee

Sorry about the duplicate post...don't even know how I did that...DOH!

OK...now the duplicate is gone...time for my nap...

gibson12

Jekyll, I just took this picture outside of Sir Mickey's in mid-November. Is it possible this display is what was replaced by the Donald photo you recently posted? From your description, it sounds like about the same place, but it looks like there's much more room in there in your photo.

DSC02157.jpg

Jekyll_Baker

Jekyll, I just took this picture outside of Sir Mickey's in mid-November. Is it possible this display is what was replaced by the Donald photo you recently posted? From your description, it sounds like about the same place, but it looks like there's much more room in there in your photo.

DSC02157.jpg

It's possible. They could've put in a backdrop to make a smaller looking room.

Mine for today
MSTakeOffcopy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom