WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

°O°Joe

Here's mine for today. Admittedly, this is a little over processed, but I still like the way it turned out. I think I went a little heavy on the black levels. I need to quit doing that so much...

earldw28

DisneyWorld2008199-1.jpg

It's really great to see how many different perspectives and possibilities can come from a single place like Mission: SPACE and Cinderella Castle. Then there is KeeKee with her extreme close-ups which are always great. The photo possibilities are really endless. This thread is fantastic so far.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
NEMickeyFan and dash, great shots of Nemo!

KeeKee - I don't remember seeing it posted, but awesome bat shot!

earldw28 - great shot of E:E; I really like the light shining through the trees!

Here's mine for today (Illuminations: RoE):

Clicking the picture will take you to its Flickr page.

KeeKee

Don - great composition on the Mission Space shot (post 304).

Joe - great balloons / castle shot. I really like the perspective (post 323)

KeeKee - great find and shot in post 326.

Tom - beautiful ROE shot in post 327.

Here is my post for today from SSE:

2977034004_db8ae7243c_b.jpg

Please click here for a larger 1500 X 842: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/2977034004/sizes/o/

Thanks for your kind words. You continue to amaze with your low-light photography!

Jekyll_Baker

Here's mine for today. Admittedly, this is a little over processed, but I still like the way it turned out. I think I went a little heavy on the black levels. I need to quit doing that so much...

I like this Joe - maybe overprocessed as you say, but it brings out some great jewel tones.

Also gotta say great photos guys, to you, Jeffb, donsullivan, WDWfigment, KeeKee, and the rest of you - y'all's photos make me jealous and inspired - Thanks!

Here's one from me for today ---

P2040614.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom