WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

rtiller

One more from the Toy Story Musical on the Disney Wonder. The sets and costumes were great. The rest of the show. . . not so much.

That's too bad. Isn't this the show coming to DL to replace Aladdin? I wasn't sure how it could be that good but was hoping.

Thorpyness

img1804small.jpg

tink65

Pretty much my FAV Hip Hop group "The Roots" leads vocalist name is Black Thought. In a song he once referred to himself as Black Thidot...soooooooo I stole it! Its more than 10 years old!

Thanks for the explanation! I hate to say it but I always read your screen name as "Black Tie Idiot":ROFLOL:Don't be mad!

ChuckElias

Ok, I apologize up front for breaking about half of the thread's rules, but I couldn't help it. Here's the stave church in Epcot:

And here's my daughter in front of a real stave church in Oslo, Norway during our shore excursion while we were in the middle of the "Northern European Capitols" cruise on the Disney Magic. It was a pretty cool experience.

DSCN2568.jpg

mrerk

Premium Member
Ok, I apologize up front for breaking about half of the thread's rules, but I couldn't help it. Here's the stave church in Epcot:

And here's my daughter in front of a real stave church in Oslo, Norway during our shore excursion while we were in the middle of the "Northern European Capitols" cruise on the Disney Magic. It was a pretty cool experience.

DSCN2568.jpg

I would have loved to do that cruise. Did you happen to do a trip report on it?

Hot4Hudgens

All these pictures are depressing me. I haven't been to WDW since March of last year. This is the longest drought I've been on in quite some time. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom