WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

LowesChevy

oct2010221.jpg

photoflight

How often do you fly over WDW to take pics? Is it for recreational fun? Very nice quality...gotta love your birds eye view pictures.

It's become an ongoing hobby (plus I'm a fan so...well, that's obvious). Whenever we're heading that way I try to make an excuse to fly by and take a few pictures.

I'm in the aerial imaging business but the Disney stuff is strictly for fun...one of the hotels asked for some images though. As good as most of this stuff looks any clouds, shadows, and haze has made that particular hotel look absolutely hideous in pictures.

I also like to use the Magic Kingdom as a aerial camera test site when it's convenient. The tents in toontown are a terrific resolution test-target for the cameras! :ROFLOL:

photoflight

This isn't visible to the general public - the "Ride & Engineering" building near the Magic Kingdom. According to a note on wikimapia the creature guarding the door was part of an Epcot show.

Click to enlarge...

CP_alum08

This isn't visible to the general public - the "Ride & Engineering" building near the Magic Kingdom. According to a note on wikimapia the creature guarding the door was part of an Epcot show.

Click to enlarge...

The clarity of your aerial photos is amazing, I especially liked the one of BLT. What camera/lens setup are you using?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom