WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

Tom

Beta Return
Why aren't we supposed to quote pictures? I think it's 100% necessary.

It's one of the original rules for the thread, but I agree. You can't tell what pic someone is commenting on or complimenting without the original.

Just a bit more bandwidth usage (sorry Steve) each time the page is loaded. Maybe the rule should be that you can only quote a pic if you're a Premium Member :p

JustInTime

It's one of the original rules for the thread, but I agree. You can't tell what pic someone is commenting on or complimenting without the original.

Just a bit more bandwidth usage (sorry Steve) each time the page is loaded. Maybe the rule should be that you can only quote a pic if you're a Premium Member :p

LOL. Good point. I never even thought about bandwidth. The rules for the POTD thread has changed so often, it's hard to keep up. I will attempt to limit my photo quotes. :)

No picture to post. Just had to share. We just booked 6 nights/7 days in May at the Polynesian this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:
My pics won't be as nice as all of yours, but just maybe I'll have a couple new ones to contribute.

Tater48

3502zb8.jpg

ChuckElias

(RE: Captain Eo) Not as good as I thought I remembered (but worth the time to see again). Will skip next time though
I saw it all those years ago, but didn't really remember it at all. I was shocked, frankly, at how bad it was. It may have been cool in the '80s, when Michael was at the height of his popularity, but it doesn't hold up AT ALL.

My picture today goes along with yesterday's:

DSCN3633.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom