WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

kelmalenchak

IMG_0353.jpg
[/IMG]

WDW 3

We were at MNSSHP last month and when at HM my DD was watching this lady ^^ saying "she's not real" and she spoke right to her saying "Honey.... I'm as real as it gets!" And then she was talking to all the guys.

JustInTime

Um, I didn't think it was necessary to get permission, but I always put "Photo credit goes to XXXX at the WDWMagic forums" :shrug:

It is 100% necessary to ask before using another person's photos in your blog. Heck even if you just use it for a screen saver! As an artist, I find it offensive if not asked. It is Polite to give credit, and I am glad you did but I would ask. Most people say yes. It's just internet and Art etiquette. :)

Uncle Greg

Um, I didn't think it was necessary to get permission, but I always put "Photo credit goes to XXXX at the WDWMagic forums" :shrug:

It's fine by me to use it in a non-commercial capacity. You may find, however, that Flickr has a licencing agreement that requires you to link back to the original Flickr page. Im no expert on that so you may want to check into it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom