WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

chevymalibumn

Question for all the photographers here: are these all 'vacation' pictures or do you live close enough to go to WDW just to photograph?

Some of the shots on here look as though they could take a while to set up and survey and on (most) vacations people dont seem to be stopping much:lol:

I am lucky enough to live close enough for regular trips. We dont really go just to take pictures though. If I see something I shoot it.

chase!

Question for all the photographers here: are these all 'vacation' pictures or do you live close enough to go to WDW just to photograph?

Some of the shots on here look as though they could take a while to set up and survey and on (most) vacations people dont seem to be stopping much:lol:
I live about 2 hours from WDW so I go a couple times a year. It's definitely vacation first, photography second. The girlfriend and I don't bring the DSLR the first day or two usually so that we can have fun, then the last couple days we take tons of pictures. It's hard carrying a DSLR if you plan to do a lot of rides. When I do take pictures, I take tons and work on the good ones a bit when I get home.

col

Dhs

SDC12607.jpg

sleepy01020

Any one posting pictures from a Mac?

I'm trying to post pictures from Flicr on my mac and its not working. Any one have directions on how to upload from a mac?
Thanks!

1DisneyDad

I live in Maryland. My pics are taken running around the parks. Nice pic ms7479a.
100_4226_0001.jpg

CP_alum08

I'm trying to post pictures from Flicr on my mac and its not working. Any one have directions on how to upload from a mac?
Thanks!

Just figured this out not too long ago. Go to the photo's page you want on Flickr. There will be a little icon about that says 'All Sizes' click that. Generally I think people here use the Medium size, once you click that, copy the URL, the bottom one not the HTML. Come back here, click the 'Insert Image' icon and paste the URL you copied. Easy as that!

Capty

Love this guy and the smell of the burning city on this ride! And of course the chance to make crazy faces for the movie at the end!

Thanks! The sleeping monk reminds me of my dad (he falls asleep everywhere). The burning Rome smell is easily my favorite effect of the whole ride- it may be irreverent to say this, but it makes me want to roast marshmallows!

WDWFigment

Great shot, blackthidot--love the light and shadows on SSE!

Mine are all vacation shots.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom