WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

WDWFigment

http://www1.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=2244721017/PictureID=99526757017/a=140677726_140677726/[/IMG
First time posting a picture, hopefully this works![/QUOTE]

This would have worked if you included a ] after the [/IMG (thus, )

See:
a=140677726_140677726

First time posting a picture, hopefully this works!

EDIT: Well, maybe not...but that's the idea!

CP_alum08

OK, it took me a couple attempts to figure out how to post a picture on here that I have on my flickr account. I get that now. But how do I post a picture that is NOT on my flickr account, say straight from iPhoto? Or is that not possible?

I know, I should just get a Pro account on flickr then it wouldn't matter :brick:

chase!

Everest queue, one of the best queues.
4453569396_91a6cbed85.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61665932@N00/4453569396/

OK, it took me a couple attempts to figure out how to post a picture on here that I have on my flickr account. I get that now. But how do I post a picture that is NOT on my flickr account, say straight from iPhoto? Or is that not possible?

I know, I should just get a Pro account on flickr then it wouldn't matter :brick:
It has to be "hosted" on the web somewhere, i.e. flickr, photobucket ect. before other people can see it.

Think of it this way, you wouldn't want the whole world to come to your house to see a piece of your art, so you'd put it in a gallery for the world to see. That's the best way I can explain it.

CP_alum08

Question for all the photographers here: are these all 'vacation' pictures or do you live close enough to go to WDW just to photograph?

Some of the shots on here look as though they could take a while to set up and survey and on (most) vacations people dont seem to be stopping much:lol:

Figment82

Question for all the photographers here: are these all 'vacation' pictures or do you live close enough to go to WDW just to photograph?

Some of the shots on here look as though they could take a while to set up and survey and on (most) vacations people dont seem to be stopping much:lol:

Personally, I live close enough that I go about once a week or so just to take photos. I'll head to a park or resort for a few hours and just walk around snapping shots - in fact, I'm heading over in a little bit as the weather is beautiful today. WDW is a great place to improve my photography skills, as there is a never-ending supply of great venues!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom