WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

DisneyPrincess5

DSC03293.JPG
Nice shot! Can't wait to take this ride through the Contemporary in January!

ChuckElias

I love that shirt! Where can I get one of those?
We bought them at the Disney store at our local mall specifically to wear for that cruise. Our Disney store is long gone now, and even if you have one close by, the shirts are long gone, too, I'm sure. We bought them in the Spring of '07.

Sorry. Maybe try eBay as a last resort?

BigRedDad

Some initial info first. It has been a long while since I have been able to look at these photos. The trip was a disaster for me Nov 2008. My dad was almost airlifted off a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic due to an unknown medical issue. 5 weeks later we watched him die a week after they diagnosed it as lung cancer.

Info on pic. This was just before MVMCP started. Fairies line was insane. No one was in the Princess line. My daughter spent 20 minutes with the Princesses by herself. Cinderella, Princess Aurora, and Belle fell in love with her and played with her the whole time. No nap for a 2yo and cradled by a Princess almost made her fall asleep in Belle's arms.

3077440712_32a143379a_b.jpg

C&D

Our stateroom

p.s. to ChuckE: funny you should comment on my Deck 7 aft shot; just my luck, the day I had the camera and decided to get the shot, there was a wedding going on and had to wait till it cleared to get the picture. :)

disney11-15-09056.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom