WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

TakeMeThere81

800px-.jpg

ChuckElias

I dont think I have ever seen this ad, whereabouts is it located?
Sorry!! I hate it when people put up obscure pictures and don't say where they were taken, so I apologize. Mama Melrose is located in MGM (or DHS, if you really force me to say it). That picture is taken just outside the exit of the Muppet Movie. ("It's a tribute to all nations; but mostly America.") It's up on the wall of a nearby building.

nngrendel

Didnt think I would ever post a Picture in this thread. I hate the camera I have and I struggle for the cheap thing to take decent pictures. However when you catch a great moment you just catch a great moment.

This is in DHS of some of the performers that come out (or whatever you call them) They were doing a bit on her mom (obviously the woman in the back) teaching her daughter (woman in the front) how to drive a car. However the daughter was more interested in looking at all the men in the crowd and her mom was having a FIT! Was so funny to watch.

sdc12785.jpg

Capty

Hilarious! I have a mental image of these Stormtroopers hijacking this Genie from some poor theatre electricians and using it to slowly escape outside. I mean really, what can you do up there? It's not as if those things don't topple with a good gust of wind!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom