WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

RandeB

2010_01_31_11.jpg

donsullivan

Premium Member
Don what type of camera do you use? What was your exposure etc.. for taking this photo. I just got a Canon T1i and am a novice. I am looking for some good advice on takig pics like this.

Thanks
ERik

Erik,

I use a Canon 7D and for this shot had a Canon 15mm f/2.8 fisheye lense on it. It was mounted on my tripod extended all the way to the top so the lense was about 7 feet in the air so nobody walked in front of it. The rest of the attributes where:

ISO: 100
Aperture: f/16.0
Exposure: 7 seconds
Camera in Bulb mode and controlled with a wired remote so I could start and end the exposure exactly when I wanted it.

If you click directly on the picture it will take you to the Flickr page where you can get any additional details about any other settings.

enoe01

Erik,

I use a Canon 7D and for this shot had a Canon 15mm f/2.8 fisheye lense on it. It was mounted on my tripod extended all the way to the top so the lense was about 7 feet in the air so nobody walked in front of it. The rest of the attributes where:

ISO: 100
Aperture: f/16.0
Exposure: 7 seconds
Camera in Bulb mode and controlled with a wired remote so I could start and end the exposure exactly when I wanted it.

If you click directly on the picture it will take you to the Flickr page where you can get any additional details about any other settings.

Thanks alot Don. I am finding out quickly that the lenes are almost more expensive then the camera itself. Guess I will have to do with my 18-55mm IS lens for now.

Thanks again
Erik

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom