WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc1296426

2634522867_b72bbcfc8a_b.jpg

The amazing lighting and details in the Tower of Terror's lobby.

Master__Gracey

Tribute to the exiting Pleasure Island?? Ah, when jessica was there and all was right with "the world"...

Here is my post for today from POTC.

Gotta love the leg! We had a pirates themed Halloween party where we made skeletons climbing ropes accross our ceiling and one turning a ship wheel with a fan behind him and OF COURSE made a dirty leg to hang over the window!! It's the big thing to look for every time we ride.

Thank you! glad everyone likes that picture so much :D

Here is another castle picture for today :)

As always clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where other pics are available :)

Oh the memories. This was a wonderful spot to start an engagement and I suggest it to any guy on here looking to propose in some place secluded and romantic.

crlachepinochet

I've given up on Haunted Mansion photography. Then again, I don't have a lens capable of f/1.4, either. But even at 3200 ISO and f/3.5, I can't imagine getting a decent exposure.
This pic is from HM at DLR. I don't have a DSLR, so I have to keep the ISO way down to minimize the noise. I just make sure to take lots of shots and something will usually turn out. This time, we were in various states of broken down in the graveyard for about five mins, so of course I was snapping away! I even had time to stitch together a panoramic right on the camera!

It was actually the creepiest HM ride I've ever had. The audio from the doom buggies cut out (the music and the main vocals), but the ghouls in the graveyard were still singing along! Sometimes it sounded like a pretty normal "Grim, Grinning Ghosts", but some verses were just a hoarse whisper... with no music or accompaniment... while we were stuck... coming from the ghosts! I will never forget that ride!

100_3086.jpg

Gorjus

Oh the memories. This was a wonderful spot to start an engagement and I suggest it to any guy on here looking to propose in some place secluded and romantic.

I read your trip report about your engagement. Just an FYI, you can arrange to have a photopass person there to record your special moment. We can be inconspicuous as well until the actual moment. Just contact the photopass department at the park you plan on proposing. If we need to involve other departments we can.

UKDisneyAddict

C & D, Disney05 & 1DisneyDad - Thank you all for your help to find the Hidden Mickey. It still took me while, even though it was pointed out to me! - I think I was looking too hard (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!). :hammer:

Here's mine for today:

DisneyPic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom