WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OddDuck

BRER3.jpg

KeeKee

Hey Odd Duck. We're enjoying your photography and welcome to the neighborhood.

Just an FYI, though, we are restricted to one picture a day because of the number of members on the site. We are all chomping at the bit to post a bunch of photos, and we would quickly overwhelm the limit of the thread - as you will see happen anyway by the shear number of posts. That's how it got to be Part 4 of these thread.

Don't mean to be discouraging, just informative. :animwink:

OddDuck

Hey Odd Duck. We're enjoying your photography and welcome to the neighborhood.

Just an FYI, though, we are restricted to one picture a day because of the number of members on the site. We are all chomping at the bit to post a bunch of photos, and we would quickly overwhelm the limit of the thread - as you will see happen anyway by the shear number of posts. That's how it got to be Part 4 of these thread.

Don't mean to be discouraging, just informative. :animwink:

Oh, sorry. Didn't know. :hammer:I was just excited about finding this website, and have been spending the last week reviewing all the old photo archives.

KeeKee

Oh, sorry. Didn't know. :hammer:I was just excited about finding this website, and have been spending the last week reviewing all the old photo archives.

Not to worry. I think each one of us has done the same thing in the beginning.

I have enough photos to last well past my expiration date at this rate, but I have to restrain myself...

hpyhnt 1000

^^ Yes, stunning pic, Horizons. I do wish they would get rid of that red neon, though. Its just so harsh and out of place...

Azerin

^Beautiful! Your pictures never stop pleasing me.

Thank you! Glad you like them so much! :D

What an amazing picture of the castle. Perfectly focused... the sky is beautiful and I like the garden and bushes in the forefront.

Thank you! :D

Amazing photo! Excellent balance, color and exposure.

Thank you!

And to echo JeffB... welcome Express Monorail :) you have some amazing pictures!

Here is my picture for today :)

As usual clicking on the picture will take you to its flickr page where other pictures are available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom