WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy1278

The weather was yucky.

100_2764.jpg

WDWFigment

It was actually the balcony of a guest room on the 8th floor of the Contemporary. I was in the very last room closest to MK over July 4th weekend 2 years ago.

Last room on the right side of the A? (My guess) It just seems like an angle you wouldn't normally get from the Contemporary (with both Astro Orbiter and the Castle from a more Tomorrowland perspective). What lens are you using for this shot? You seem to have some pretty great telephoto shots.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Last room on the right side of the A? (My guess) It just seems like an angle you wouldn't normally get from the Contemporary (with both Astro Orbiter and the Castle from a more Tomorrowland perspective). What lens are you using for this shot? You seem to have some pretty great telephoto shots.

You are correct on the location of the room; 8th floor as far to the right/north of the tower as you can go. It was literally the last room before the fire exit at the end of the hall. This was taken with a different (lower quality) lense than the others I've posted in this thread. I actually took a couple of hundred photos that night including a bunch of the fireworks and a few of space mountain all lit up at night.

DisneyStu

I go through the pictures almost every day. even throw I go to WDW a couple times a month, I cant see enough.

I'm always looking to see myself or my family in the background of some ones pictures.

Has any one ever found them self in some one else's pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom