WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OddDuck

Monday040-1.jpg

it was taken at the contemporary resort lobby in 2006

Here's the sculpture at The Magic of Disney Animation at DHS (taken June 2008).

P6050019a.jpg

Dragonrider1227

Quoting myself is probably pretty conceited, but it turns out I lied. I forgot that my brother-in-law actually digitized my dad's old slides. So these pics are terrible quality by today's standards. I'm just posting them for my own nostalgia.

This is my mom and me boarding the boat from Ft. Wilderness to the Magic Kingdom. My dad's mom is boarding directly in front of me.

850774223112_0_ALB.jpg
Who cares about the quality? I love these old photos :sohappy:
and for the time, this is a pretty good quality photo

JediMasterMatt

But look around, leaves are brown now...
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter...
Well, not quite winter. I'll post a series of pictures over the next few days from a very hazy and humid late October trip to WDW that I took last year. I think the haze in the air adds something special to these photos.

PA276532.jpg

*Please note, the sky in this case is illuminated by the very end of Wishes!. Due to the haze, you couldn't see any of the firework bursts from the launch area outside of the park.

hpyhnt 1000

I feel a parade coming on.

Click on the image to go direct to the Flickr Page

WHOA! :eek: Does anyone else see what I don't see? There are no decorations on either the castle or the lamposts! OMG, I didn't know Main Street could look like that! No obnoxious decorations for a celebration no one knows/cares about to be seen! I LOVE IT! :sohappy:

Sorry, had to get that out there. :lookaroun :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom