Status
Not open for further replies.

gibson12

IMGA0703.jpg

Flower'sChild

I love Alice

Fun with Photoshop:

2422757517_981a51730d_o.jpg

Alice is one of my favorite Disney characters and Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite movies of all times, so I just love this photo :sohappy: Alice is the key reason why I love the breakfast at the 1900 park fare. I have some birthday photos of me with Alice at the 1900 park fare. I also have photos of me with Alice in the Magic Kingdom and Epcot.

One time I saw Alice playing checkers when I was in Epcot. She asked me if I had a gift for her. She remembered seeing me in Epcot a couple months before :wave:

I was not going to post a photo right now, but as long as I am talking about Alice so much here is a photo of little me with Alice back in 2005 :eek: This taken with my 35mm camera and before I had a digital camera.

TinyTimandAlice.jpg

gibson12

PHP:
I always fall in love with those waitresses in the Biergarten. Is that where this was taken?

Yep! Although this woman told us that she was going back to Germany the day after this was taken. Unless she was just saying that so my family wouldn't ever go looking for her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom