WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stitch131313

prettyspiffy-1.jpg

ChuckElias

I know it's supposed to be one per day, but I'm not going to be able to post for the next week, as my family is headed to the Flower and Garden Festival TOMORROW!!!!! :sohappy:

So here's one more for today. Really liked it here:

77781105412_0_ALB.jpg

jeffb

Normally we would, however, this year my son (Joseph360) asked if we could make this coming trip for his birthday. Of course I was not about to tell him no, So we will be going in January instead. His birthday is January 18th & he will be 12. Actually this will be our first time going during the month of January & I am looking forward to checking out the PP & P. I hope you don't mind if I grab a copy of your pic for my desktop since it will be a reminder of my birthday.:cool:

Cooleo - Not at all (I am honored) - you can get a full size verison at my flickr page. I was there in Jan 06, and I thought the crowds were significantly lighter than the mid Dec 07. You probably already know about the birthday pin your son can get, but if you do not, make sure he gets one each morning at the parks. We were at WDW for my daughters 4th b-day and she receive some extra magic from the CMs once they saw the b-day pin.

SSE looks nice in gold, doesn't it?

Agree - beautiful picture!

photoflight

Did you take this picture while on BTMRR? I've always wanted a nice picture of the man in the bath tub, but I thought he was always much farther away while on the ride. This picture is perfect!

It's from the RR, not the roller-coaster ride. I was surprised I got it framed as well as I did :)

raven

...we will be going in January instead. His birthday is January 18th & he will be 12. Actually this will be our first time going during the month of January & I am looking forward to checking out the PP & P.

Hopefully I'll be moved there by then and working for the Mouse myself so I might just bump into you guys. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom