WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole220

2393876645_63d6d3746d_b.jpg

if this is a repeat.. I am very sorry!!
(I know I had one similar in the past, but I don't think I posted this one!)

IMG_1617.jpg
Great pictures!!

So pretty! :)

toystoryma

This is one of my sons having a "talk" with Donald about how the mac n cheese on his shirt is the same color as his beak lol..

S8000292.jpg

E102_Gamma

along the lines of true Disney magic from the characters-- I went with my family to DLR a few months ago, and we ate at Goofy's Kitchen. This is one of my favorite places to eat out there, and the character interaction is also so great. Since I'm so homesick for FL and miss working so much, sometimes it's hard to see all the characters when I visit DLR. (I know, I'm ridiculous....:D) Well it was late one night and there was hardly anyone in the restaurant, so Aladdin spent a good half hour visiting with my family and me. Granted, character was broke just a tad the more we talked, but when Goofy came and joined us, it was one of the most fun times I've ever had with the characters. By the end, I was just in tears, somewhat because I just missed it, but mostly because I was laughing so hard!! Anyways, that was way too long of an explanation, oh well!

Kacie301.jpg

(notice where Aladdin is!)
Kacie307.jpg

yes I know... two pictures.... but these really have to go together, and I didn't post yesterday!!!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Thats so funny! :D I need something like that when I go down there this Christmas!

kcw

Can I make a request??? Does anyone have any pictures of the studios pre-hat??? I've never seen it without, so I'm a little curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom