WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeeKee

Thanks so much jeffb and k.hunter30! I just uploaded about 50 images from the past 2 weeks, so I'll have more. Gonna take a while to get through them at 1 a day, no?

hpyhnt 1000

Grumpylover, great Illuminations pic! :sohappy:

Definitely puts mine to shame... :lol:

DSC00529.jpg

JxnMan20

Awesome pic KeeKee! Asia is my favorite area of all the parks to photograph, and EE is such a great subject. I come home every time with new pics and angles...it's like Cindy's castle. How many times are we going to take those pics?? :wave:

KeeKee

Awesome pic KeeKee! Asia is my favorite area of all the parks to photograph, and EE is such a great subject. I come home every time with new pics and angles...it's like Cindy's castle. How many times are we going to take those pics?? :wave:
You know what the amazing thing is, though? With all of the hundreds of people who post pictures here, very, very few are exactly alike! I get different stuff every time I shoot pix at any of the parks. It always surprises me!

Thanks for the kind words.

mainstreet1997

nice job everybody! I am always interested in to what camera everybody uses or settings.

Maybe a new requirement should be everyone post their photo info under the picture :p

spectropluto

IMG_1869.jpg

mainstreet1977- here's my info! (LOL)
Camera: Canon
Model: Canon PowerShot SD750
ISO: 80
Exposure: 1/500 sec
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 8.5mm
Flash Used: No

Gorjus

I haven't posted in a while. I forgot where I left off. If I posted this one already, my apologies. We are on mandatory 6 days so I'm a little fried. I know, quit whining about having to be at WDW 6 days a week.:D.

IMG_0360.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom