WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryszhi

It was working in August and I believe in December (don't quote me on this). When I went spring break my friend and I got excited and ran to jump on the spot but it didn't work. I'm hoping it'll be turned on when I return in July!
i went in march and it worked, awesome pic by the way

wdwmomof3

281Dumbo.jpg

My mind must be in the gutter....:ROFLOL:

bluefaery

It was working in August and I believe in December (don't quote me on this). When I went spring break my friend and I got excited and ran to jump on the spot but it didn't work. I'm hoping it'll be turned on when I return in July!

i went in march and it worked, awesome pic by the way

Oh you have to jump under it, boy don't I feel foolish. When I saw the umbrella in Feb I knew it was working b/c the ground was wet under it but I thought there was a button that you have to push. Oh well maybe next trip (hopefully in October).

Mikester71

Oh you have to jump under it, boy don't I feel foolish. When I saw the umbrella in Feb I knew it was working b/c the ground was wet under it but I thought there was a button that you have to push. Oh well maybe next trip (hopefully in October).

You don't actually have to jump on the spot, do you? I thought that it was triggered by the umbrella handle or something like that. :shrug:

Bug715

Don't feel bad. My friend who was with me thought that too.

You don't actually have to jump on the spot, do you? I thought that it was triggered by the umbrella handle or something like that. :shrug:

You don't have to jump on the spot (but I like to). There is a sort of button on the ground. It the thing that is circled by my mom's feet
HPIM0580-1.jpg

jeffb

kc1296426 - great capture of the Twilight Zone of Terror Sign in post 3309.

Here is my post for today:

2429057018_41f47b0648_b.jpg

mainstreet1997

This picture I like to call "The Magic Moment" okay so its not THE magic moment when you see the castle for the first time but its pretty close. Its literally steps outside of the tunnel. Obviously taken on my December trip.

IMG_0449.jpg

bluefaery

Don't feel bad. My friend who was with me thought that too.

You don't have to jump on the spot (but I like to). There is a sort of button on the ground. It the thing that is circled by my mom's feet
HPIM0580-1.jpg

Oh ok now i get it LOL. I"ll keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom