WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLandrum

CLandrum, I love your Bruce the Shark picture from the Seas! I took one of those a few trips ago and what picture does my Dad put on his desk at work for all to see? The picture of his 25 year old daughter pretending to be eaten by a shark. He loves it though, especially since he's a scuba diver.

That is really funny because I took one when I was 25 which was just a few years ago and my dad has one on his desk. Lucky for me it is just his desk at home.

1DisneyDad

2425385718_41eeab61e0_b.jpg

Got to ride in front row for the first time in Feb. It's fun! Nice photo!

maryszhi

me and my mom at the grand floridianfor cinderellas royal dinner. i went to both this one and the one in the castle. i will post more later...my dad was the taker of the pic, and for not being good at takeing pics, i think it is nice

ldsprincess

here's another one from grad nite. it was soooo amazing!
GradNite08041.jpg
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus....so i completely lost my voice that night. it's finally coming back. lol. but i don't know how these guys preform like that and are still able to talk, sing, and scream night after night. lol

islesgirl

Great picture, Matt! Exactly where is it?

Personally, I think it would be better if there were some sort of plant in the buckets, similar to the brooms in DHS. Having them empty doesn't look right to me. :shrug:

It is at the Fantasia mini golf. And they actually spit water out every like 1 or 2 minutes...it is a lot of fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom