WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooleo

Finally got around to uploading the rest of my '07 pics to my Photobucket account. So here we go....

DSC01959.jpg

cooleo

Thanks KeeKee! The food @ Yak & Yeti was pretty good & the decor is outstanding as you would expect from Disney. :)

maryszhi

im assuming ur the one in black with the mullett lol
goodness i am 17 and remember this kid in my class with a mullett when i was in preschool and how he didnt like it so he had his friend cut it. it was hilarious, when he saw what the kid had done he ran to the office and asked the lady to put his hair back on. after explaining it was impossible, he decided to try and give all the girls a hair cut. didnt get far, and thankfully, i had short hair(very 1990s) so he skipped over me

Hammer1310

im assuming ur the one in black with the mullett lol
goodness i am 17 and remember this kid in my class with a mullett when i was in preschool and how he didnt like it so he had his friend cut it. it was hilarious, when he saw what the kid had done he ran to the office and asked the lady to put his hair back on. after explaining it was impossible, he decided to try and give all the girls a hair cut. didnt get far, and thankfully, i had short hair(very 1990s) so he skipped over me

Guilty as charged, that's me all right. Or at least a much younger me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom