WDW Picture of the Day (Evening Shots)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
WD2_0592_1.jpg

PeoplemoverTTA

I'm not even close to a "photographer," and I don't take very good pictures, typically, but from time to time, I throw my lil old Casio Exilim into "Night Scene" mode, and take what I call a "garbage can" shot. I balance the camera on the garbage can and hold it as still as I can (I really should buy a tripod :lol:).

I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out, though (taken on Friday night, 9/30):

717fcda4.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I'm not even close to a "photographer," and I don't take very good pictures, typically, but from time to time, I throw my lil old Casio Exilim into "Night Scene" mode, and take what I call a "garbage can" shot. I balance the camera on the garbage can and hold it as still as I can (I really should buy a tripod :lol:).

I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out, though (taken on Friday night, 9/30):

717fcda4.jpg

I know that trick all to well. I even put my wallet under my lens to get what I am shooting in the frame! "The Good Ole Days"

PeoplemoverTTA

I know that trick all to well. I even put my wallet under my lens to get what I am shooting in the frame! "The Good Ole Days"

Lol, I don't have a wallet but I did attempt the "tilt" from time to time :lol:

If going through the garbage can stage means that someday I can take shots as good as yours, then I'll take that as a good sign!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom