WDW Picture of the Day (Evening Shots)

ms7479a

DSC06520.JPG

EvilQueen-T

is this pic (the christmas light arches at epcot) a little older? i don't remember them being up last year...but then again they were having issues with some of their equip.

87 GN

is this pic (the christmas light arches at epcot) a little older? i don't remember them being up last year...but then again they were having issues with some of their equip.

Yes, it’s the lights of winter display. They deemed it obsolete last year, we all hoped for it to be changed over to the newer L.E.D technology for this year but it did not get done, however there is always next year. I was lucky enough to see the low in 2001 and it made the park, when we were there last year Epcot was defiantly missing that holiday feel that the other parks had.

EvilQueen-T

Yes, it’s the lights of winter display. They deemed it obsolete last year, we all hoped for it to be changed over to the newer L.E.D technology for this year but it did not get done, however there is always next year. I was lucky enough to see the low in 2001 and it made the park, when we were there last year Epcot was defiantly missing that holiday feel that the other parks had.

that's exactly what i thought when we were there last year. plus it was a little sad seeing several trees have spots not lit or not lit at all and the topiary set up in the center when you first enter the main entrance of epcot (where they put you to take pics with the ball in the background) had hit or miss lights on them as well. (sigh...sad looking).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom