WDW Picture of the Day (Evening Shots)

CP_alum08

DSC07297.jpg

Just wanted you to know that I was scrolling through these shots going "out of focus, under exposed, over exposed, etc. etc." Saw this one and thought "hey, what a good shot" then looked up at the name and realized why it was a good shot :brick:

Great shot and keep the in focus, correctly exposed shots coming :ROFLOL:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Just wanted you to know that I was scrolling through these shots going "out of focus, under exposed, over exposed, etc. etc." Saw this one and thought "hey, what a good shot" then looked up at the name and realized why it was a good shot :brick:

Great shot and keep the in focus, correctly exposed shots coming :ROFLOL:

Wow thank you.

bgoebel

In looking through other people pic's like I always do I noticed someone complimenting someone else while saying others were overexposed, out of focus. I know mine are nowhere near perfect and i'm still learning to use my canon xti (have private messaged people here for setting advice) but I will continue to share because I like my pictures and hopefully continue to learn from all the others here with amazing pictures! :)
disneyJune2010422.jpg

gerryu21220

In looking through other people pic's like I always do I noticed someone complimenting someone else while saying others were overexposed, out of focus. I know mine are nowhere near perfect and i'm still learning to use my canon xti (have private messaged people here for setting advice) but I will continue to share because I like my pictures and hopefully continue to learn from all the others here with amazing pictures! :)
disneyJune2010422.jpg

This one's kinda cool out of focus like that. Makes them look like the Ballroom Dancers from The Haunted Mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom