WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

ldsprincess

We usually take our son's piture on his WAtW Brick every trip. Here are a few:
that is too too cute!!! what a great idea. i only wish you could get those bricks still. you're son's really going to appreiciate those picture when he grows up! it's so cool that you can find it too! my mom and dad had a lal at Epcot...but we can never find it. haha. anyway, love your pics!

forbidden donut

30177628.jpg

ladyofthecastle

heres a couple of mine i took last week.... i need to go back already.
Disneyworld07067.jpg

the red head!
Disneyworld07038.jpg

Disneyworld07025.jpg

a cast member told me that this was the actual necklace keira knightly wore in the 1st film....
Disneyworld07043.jpg

and saddly the HM i couldnt go on...:(
Disneyworld07049.jpg

Where is the necklace? I would think it would be in the POTC ride but i don't remember seeing it! :shrug: :shrug: I must know!! I am watching the movie as we speak!!

cooleo

This is one of my all time favorite pics taken @ WDW & I had to take it with a regular old film camera because my digital broke the day we arrived in Dec '06. Still, it epitomizes the joy that anyone can find in a Disney Vacation.

Catastrophe Canyon on Backlot Tour

408905-R2-11-10A_038.jpg

:) :sohappy: :) :sohappy: :)

iheartdisney91

Where is the necklace? I would think it would be in the POTC ride but i don't remember seeing it! :shrug: :shrug: I must know!! I am watching the movie as we speak!!

ok its a little complicated. once you exit the ride and enter the potc store its up HIGH on a shelf towards the front of the store, as soon as you get off the exit ramp stay to the right of the store.

they also have the key from potc 2 its on the left of the store up high.
heres a picture i hope this helps
Disneyworld07044.jpg

cooleo

Here's the original of the Color Art one I posted a few posts back. This was taken @ EPCOT right in front of Italy about 10:30 am. There was no one else around. We were on our way for ADR @ Alfredo's. :cool: (Now it is closed :cry: )

DSC03033.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

Had to post my version of it
1252661058_637928a81f_o.jpg
[/quote]

This is so cool because I have a version of this picture, too, also dated September '98. We might have ridden this together!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom