WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Mikester71

DSC03475.jpg

:hurl::hurl::hurl:

DocAudio

Do you know when this was taken?The Leave a LAL coverings are gone from the mirror support but in the corner The Wand is still up.That leavs only a short window of oppertunity for this to be taken...and it matches the days I was in EPCOT.

Just wondering if I was there when this was taken,thanks!LOL:)

I took that photo on 7-1-07.

Here is today's photo:

203MCA.jpg

wannabeBelle

S6301138.jpg

S6301136.jpg

Sorry, I know the rules are one pic a day, but since no one answered (and I don't know the answer either), here are 2 pics from my recent trip in January. He was a great Jack!

Excellent!!! ! Thank you ever so much!!! This is exactly what I was needing!!! I was telling a girl at work about how I saw Capt Jack at one of the Pirates & Princess Party. He saw a little boy dressed up exactly like him, hair and all. He went over to the kid and said in his best Jack voice, Of course "You look familar, who is your mother?" The kid of course points out Mom. Capt Jack turns to her and says "You DONT look familar, that's good!!!!" It was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to show the lady I work with who I was talking about!!!! Thanks for your help!!!! Belle

Tiggerfanatic

Excellent!!! ! Thank you ever so much!!! This is exactly what I was needing!!! I was telling a girl at work about how I saw Capt Jack at one of the Pirates & Princess Party. He saw a little boy dressed up exactly like him, hair and all. He went over to the kid and said in his best Jack voice, Of course "You look familar, who is your mother?" The kid of course points out Mom. Capt Jack turns to her and says "You DONT look familar, that's good!!!!" It was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to show the lady I work with who I was talking about!!!! Thanks for your help!!!! Belle
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

joanna71985

Nicole220

DSC00610.jpg

joanna71985

My friend and I got to ride the teacups with the tweedles during the Christmas party. It was a bit crowded but awesome!!!

DSC04306.jpg

I know what you mean. I got the chance to ride with Mad Hatter and Alice, and it was crazy. Those 2 loved to spin really fast!:dazzle:
47b7d803b3127cce85ef8fd147580000003.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom