WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

jeffb

2186343383_1f5c1ab2ef_o.jpg

Mikester71

Thanks...here's another one:

100_0905.jpg

Man, they just keep getting better and better!:sohappy: This view is looking right towards the room we stayed in last trip. I LOVED this room and hope to get as close to it as possible next year when we go back. We were facing that rubik's cube, right under where it says "Keeping It Real" in the 90's building there. Thanks again for sharing with us!

eroyee

Man, they just keep getting better and better!:sohappy: This view is looking right towards the room we stayed in last trip. I LOVED this room and hope to get as close to it as possible next year when we go back. We were facing that rubik's cube, right under where it says "Keeping It Real" in the 90's building there. Thanks again for sharing with us!
I am loving the POP pics too. OUr fave bldg. is the 70s bldg. I wish I was waiting for a bus to MK.........

Gorjus

I am loving the POP pics too. OUr fave bldg. is the 70s bldg. I wish I was waiting for a bus to MK.........

:ROFLOL::lol::psee now some people just wish they were AT the Magic Kingdom:ROFLOL::lol::p You people are weird.....

Kidding of course...I see your point.

raven

Not taken by me, but I thought people might enjoy a sneak peak at the new Mark VII Monorails:

monorail_mark_viia_resize.jpg

monorail_564.jpg

monorail_lift_280.jpg

monorail_beam_280.jpg

These look the concepts for the original monorail. I'm glad to see they finally look like the concept!...I just don't see the driver's door on the one side of the car. And I wonder if they actually come all the way down to the level of the loading platforms? This way they don't have to put out a ramp for guests in wheelchairs when they want to board.

Gorjus

These look the concepts for the original monorail. I'm glad to see they finally look like the concept!...I just don't see the driver's door on the one side of the car. And I wonder if they actually come all the way down to the level of the loading platforms? This way they don't have to put out a ramp for guests in wheelchairs when they want to board.

I think we are going to have to wait for Nicole to get her behind over there and get us some photos. Move it girl!!!:D:p

Nicole220

I think we are going to have to wait for Nicole to get her behind over there and get us some photos. Move it girl!!!:D:p
:lol::lol:

Who is this Nicole you speak of? :lookaroun

I would, but they're hidden till next month. Don't worry. I promise I'll be there the day they debut to take pictures of every nook and cranny for y'all. :D

Unless you want me to sneak into the building to take pictures. Then I'll have a story for the Hooligan thread. :D:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom