WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

ldsprincess

Haven't been around for a while, and really enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures over the past 4-5 days. Here's one from us.

IMG_0439.jpg

woah! where was this taken?!?! i've been thinking and thinking and can't figure it out...i've never seen the park from here before and i don't recognize that bridge at all! man, i'm confused. lol

Gorjus

woah! where was this taken?!?! i've been thinking and thinking and can't figure it out...i've never seen the park from here before and i don't recognize that bridge at all! man, i'm confused. lol

The bridge is on Tom Sawyer Island. The photo appears to have been taken from the riverboat while it was cruising. Look at the center of the photo about 2/3's of the way up. See the red awnings? That is the Haunted Mansion awning. Just to the right you can see the old Mike Fin Keel Boats dock (I think that is what it was called). And above that you can see the Columbia Harbor House.

joanna71985

Ch-ch-ch-Chip 'n Dale
Rescue Rangers

:sohappy::sohappy:

Cute pic, Jo!

It looks like Mickey (on your shirt) is laughing at Chip.

Exactly!:D

Thank you! The shirt says "I'm with Goofy". There were several different types of those shirts released, but I don't think they are made anymore.

Figment Liteyr

The bridge is on Tom Sawyer Island. The photo appears to have been taken from the riverboat while it was cruising. Look at the center of the photo about 2/3's of the way up. See the red awnings? That is the Haunted Mansion awning. Just to the right you can see the old Mike Fin Keel Boats dock (I think that is what it was called). And above that you can see the Columbia Harbor House.

Thank you. Yes, it was taken from the back of the riverboat. It provided some interesting shots, but I can't take credit for them since my wife takes most of the pictures. I just post. Here's another one from the riverboat. Tried hard to catch Big Thunder Mountain train as it went by quickly and as a result got part of the ship in the shot.

IMG_0442.jpg

ldsprincess

oh! okie dokie! i gotcha now. i've only been over to the island once before, but i totally see the HM awning. Thanks so much!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom