WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
I didn't notice her face until I got home and looked on my large screen, from the cameras LCD I never saw that detail. Lesson learned, don't delete anything until you get home.

9260251296_db4aba9610_h.jpg

Amy101

I'm loving these pics of Disneyworld! I'm going there for the first ever time next Tuesday so I can't wait to see all these places for real and share any good pictures I take (although my camera isn't good and I'm not a photographer :p )

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
I'm loving these pics of Disneyworld! I'm going there for the first ever time next Tuesday so I can't wait to see all these places for real and share any good pictures I take (although my camera isn't good and I'm not a photographer :p )

it's the indian, not the arrow

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
This might be me being dumb but I don't get it?

it means that no matter what camera someones hands me I can produce something of quality... spending money on equipment doesn't make you a better photographer.

The camera is just a tool, teach yourself the fundamentals of photography and you can do wonders with very little.

Amy101

Oh
it means that no matter what camera someones hands me I can produce something of quality... spending money on equipment doesn't make you a better photographer.

The camera is just a tool, teach yourself the fundamentals of photography and you can do wonders with very little.

cool! Ok, thanks! :D I'll try to post some awesome pictures when I'm back :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom