WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

Cesar R M

I've thought about taking nothing more than a Leica Monochrom and Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 or Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 lens on a trip... I still might. Gotta keep it interesting, right?
Those lenses are way overkill, specially the NOTC 0.95
Good thing they are primes. I assume they are not that heavy but still with huge frontal lens element?

BoarderPhreak

Those lenses are way overkill, specially the NOTC 0.95
Good thing they are primes. I assume they are not that heavy but still with huge frontal lens element?
The Summilux is fine; small, light, fast. I've used it in the parks before. The Noctilux is the exact opposite (it's a cannonball) - but it's something else wide open on FF. A 3-stop ND is necessary to use it like that in daylight and even then no guarantee, as the Leica M bodies max at 1/4000th.

1DisneyDad

A746B63C-9D7F-45EC-A6D5-B9EA3C78509F.jpeg

Clamman73

I've thought about taking nothing more than a Leica Monochrom and Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 or Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 lens on a trip... I still might. Gotta keep it interesting, right?
This was with the Z6 II and the new 40mm f/2 lens...pic is cropped in a bit and changed to B&W in Lightroom (pics posted for this trip would be the 40mm or with the 14-30 f/4)...I got a few shots in as they're hurrying you into the transport and it was raining a bit at the time.

BoarderPhreak

This was with the Z6 II and the new 40mm f/2 lens...pic is cropped in a bit and changed to B&W in Lightroom (pics posted for this trip would be the 40mm or with the 14-30 f/4)...I got a few shots in as they're hurrying you into the transport and it was raining a bit at the time.
Oh nice! Great body. Sounds like a pancake lens? My buddy recently went the Canon route - I'm in Fujiland these days. I know the spot well. Thankfully in my case it was opening day, first people in... They gave us free roam to take pictures in every spot, posed, etc. Later on in the day they started rushing people through more.

DSF1889,huge.1579460887.jpg

Cesar R M

Hows the Z6 II?
I'm debating moving to mirrorless next next year. I'm currently on a D500.

DSC_3519_DxO.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom