WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

Clamman73

Hows the Z6 II?
I'm debating moving to mirrorless next next year. I'm currently on a D500.
So far so good...Other Nikons I have are the d7200 and z50. It seems like the consensus if you're doing birding/sports action is to stick w/ a d500 (unless you got the cash for this new Z9) but general photography, not too fast action, lowlight the z6ii is great. When I was carrying it around with the 40mm on it, it was pretty lightweight and I'm interested in the new 28mm coming out soon.
I had looked into the z6 when it came out, but it didn't have the SD slot like the z6ii has which I like better. Maybe after the z9 is released for a while, hopefully they'll give the z6ii/z7ii a firmware update to up the continuous focusing ability.

klmall

_DSC2174-2ed-X2.jpg

Cesar R M

So far so good...Other Nikons I have are the d7200 and z50. It seems like the consensus if you're doing birding/sports action is to stick w/ a d500 (unless you got the cash for this new Z9) but general photography, not too fast action, lowlight the z6ii is great. When I was carrying it around with the 40mm on it, it was pretty lightweight and I'm interested in the new 28mm coming out soon.
I had looked into the z6 when it came out, but it didn't have the SD slot like the z6ii has which I like better. Maybe after the z9 is released for a while, hopefully they'll give the z6ii/z7ii a firmware update to up the continuous focusing ability.
I'm doing a little of everything to be honest.

But yes, the D500 autofocus is superb even in very dark environments.
I'm mostly on a 24-105mm F4 from Sigma for my everyday use (heavy, but versatile )
and 150-600mm Sigma Contemporary for birding.

DSC_3816_DxO.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom