WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

ChuckElias

MK2018Nov1.JPG

Chernabog1940

From all of us to all of you a very Merry Christmas. As my mind seems to be losing a step in my dotage, I seem to remember Jiminy Cricket singing this.
It was the first line of the song and I may have it wrong. I am sure someone out there knows. This looks like the artwork for the back of a Christmas card.
I took this photo at Fawcett's Antique and Toy Museum. It is a great place to visit if you are ever along Route 1 in Waldoboro, Maine.

2lcqwoy.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
From all of us to all of you a very Merry Christmas. As my mind seems to be losing a step in my dotage, I seem to remember Jiminy Cricket singing this.​
It was the first line of the song and I may have it wrong. I am sure someone out there knows. This looks like the artwork for the back of a Christmas card.​
I took this photo at Fawcett's Antique and Toy Museum. It is a great place to visit if you are ever along Route 1 in Waldoboro, Maine.​
2lcqwoy.jpg

And a very Merry Christmas to you, too. :) Your year-round "gift" of your photography is very much enjoyed and appreciated by many. Best wishes for 2019 to you, and all the WDWMagic forum members here.

fractal

From all of us to all of you a very Merry Christmas. As my mind seems to be losing a step in my dotage, I seem to remember Jiminy Cricket singing this.​
It was the first line of the song and I may have it wrong. I am sure someone out there knows. This looks like the artwork for the back of a Christmas card.​
I took this photo at Fawcett's Antique and Toy Museum. It is a great place to visit if you are ever along Route 1 in Waldoboro, Maine.​
2lcqwoy.jpg
And a very Merry Christmas to you, too. :) Your year-round "gift" of your photography is very much enjoyed and appreciated by many. Best wishes for 2019 to you, and all the WDWMagic forum members here.

Merry Christmas @Chernabog1940 and @MinnieM123 ! I only wish I had some Christmas WDW photos to share.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom