WDW Permits 2014

PeterAlt

Also, the land Uni used to own near the convention center is still shown as Universal. The new owners never changed the name of the property. At first, I thought they bought it back. It's just strange that the new owners kept it on record as being Universal.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Two Buena Vista Construction permits today for "Digital Signage Install", one for Animal Kingdom and one for DHS. I am not exactly sure where either of these addresses is.

541 Rainforest Road - Digital Signage Install

755 Theater of the Stars Dr - ST / Digital Signage Install

Another one of these today for Epcot:

Ec Digital Signage Install, 1870 Avenue of the Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

Based on the address this appears to be at the International Gateway.

seascape

I find it amazing that ready Creek has purchased so much land outside of what we know as WDW. I know the company owns other land under the WDW name also. so the question is what do they want to do with all this land that looks bigger than all the land US owns in Orlando? Given all this land there is no doubt that there will be more resorts and no matter what anyone else believes a 5th and probably 6th gate. Its only a matter of time.

Tom

Beta Return
I find it amazing that ready Creek has purchased so much land outside of what we know as WDW. I know the company owns other land under the WDW name also. so the question is what do they want to do with all this land that looks bigger than all the land US owns in Orlando? Given all this land there is no doubt that there will be more resorts and no matter what anyone else believes a 5th and probably 6th gate. Its only a matter of time.

Land is bought, sold and traded all the time. Often for tax reasons. Other times to offset required watershed or preservation areas. Other times just to trade land with someone who wants to be "on property" (i.e. Four Seasons).

There would be absolutely no justification for a 5th park any time sooner than 20 years. They're just now getting around to expanding AK, and they haven't touched DHS in years....and it needs major work. As does Epcot. It would be a huge waste of money and resources to build another theme park, unless the other 4 are completely full of attractions and are at capacity all the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom