• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

WDW Parking Fees Poll

How many of you have contacted Disney voicing your concerns?

• Yes, I have

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Yes, got a response

Votes: 23 9.5%
  • No, but plan to

Votes: 75 30.9%
  • No, it doesn't effect me

Votes: 83 34.2%
  • I Don't Care!

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
So ending, we need to take a step back and look at why we go to Disney not just at what it costs in money, but the memories it will always give us that cannot be bought later in life. Just remember what Walt said, "IT ALL STARTED WITH A MOUSE"
I would've agree with that statement up to 10 years ago, I just don't like the changes so therefore whatever they charge is no value to me, with that said I have a lot of wonderful memories with my family and kids. I just stopped, because I don't want my memories tainted by what I might see changed...

I still expect to see an updated COP where it is a single mother, no husband or grandparents and the kids with lines like 'My dad says your lazy' and the other kid responds with 'Yeah, well my dad says your dad is welfare bum, but lets ask Mom who's right'

I have been going since 1972 and all through the 80's and 90's with my kids most recent 2017. I have plenty of memories from a time when it did not cost an arm and 2 legs, when the crowds were not ridiculous along with the wait times, a time when characters roamed the MK and I did not have to pay for overprice character meals, a time when the parks were open late and there were not the upcharges for extra hours, a time when on site resorts provided free parking(though it was included in the high cost of the rooms) for guests. A time when I felt Disney put the guest first and not just out to make as much $$ off of me as possible. It all started with a mouse and has been taken over by the bean counters at the direction of Bob Ogre I mean Iger

I've been thinking that sooner or later Disney is going to shoot themselves in the foot. This may be the beginning. Even though this doesn't effect me(DVC) I think it's a terrible thing. I have emailed them, but I think it will fall on deaf ears. I think they realized more people were renting cars and leaving the resort. I get a car everytime and do the majority of my dining off property. That's money that disney wants and if they're not getting it they will make some people pay more to save money.

Goofyernmost

I've been thinking that sooner or later Disney is going to shoot themselves in the foot. This may be the beginning. Even though this doesn't effect me(DVC) I think it's a terrible thing. I have emailed them, but I think it will fall on deaf ears. I think they realized more people were renting cars and leaving the resort. I get a car everytime and do the majority of my dining off property. That's money that disney wants and if they're not getting it they will make some people pay more to save money.
Stay offsite and save tons more. It's there for the taking and you honestly will not be missing much at all.

Top Bottom